Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Song Review: Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes and Adam Levine

 


Stereo Hearts is an absolute jam. Why? Well let's talk about it. First, the production. I don't know how to describe this production, but it's insanely good. There's just something so satisfying. The lyrics are also alright. They're kind of silly, but they're decent. The music video is also really cool. I like the interesting motif, and how it plays with shadows. It's very interesting, funny, and cool. But now let's talk about the singers. I've never heard Gym Class Heroes' other songs, but if they're anything like this one, than it's really good. GCH has a really good flow, and sound really nice. It gives the song a nice, bouncy vibe. And Adam Levine? He's alright too. His voice is alright, he doesn't have that annoying falsetto, and works well off of GCH. But let's get to the part I love the most about this song: the "Oh, Oh, Oh" I don't know what it is, but there's just something so satisfying and boppin about it. I don't know if it's Levine's voice, or the structure of it, but that  "Oh, Oh, Oh" is awesome. Bottom line, Stereo Hearts is a fantastic, jamming tune. I look forward to hearing more from Gym Class Heroes.


What are your thoughts on Stereo Hearts? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts