Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Song Review: Pregnant Pussy by UGK

 


This is.... certainly interesting. I mean, the beat is alright but, wow. These lyrics are... incredibly disgustingly sexual. Like, I mean it's called Pregnant Pussy, but even then. Not since Freddy Got Fingered have I seen something that tried this hard to be offensive. I don't even know what to say, it's just. Wow. Just. I have no words. Like at all. But the beat is alright, so it's more tolerable than WAP. Would I recommend this song? Eh. I don't endorse it, but I don't hate it either. Just, do whatever.

What are your thoughts on this song? Comment below.

Special thanks to BiIvaMunner for requesting this one.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes
    Honestly, I want this song to become more known about in the music critic community. If I had money, I'd definitely submit this to Diamond Axe's Grab Bag Reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts