Monday, October 19, 2020

Song Review: Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head) by Powfu and Beabadoobee

 


Here's the thing about dark songs: most of the time I'm against dark songs. When I listen to music, I generally don't want to hear songs about breakups or death or suicide, because I'm not a creep. However, certain dark songs can earn my love by sounding amazing. Death Bed is one of those songs. The song itself is about a guy thinking about his death, and how it will affect others (apologies if I get that wrong), but what makes it is the relaxing beat, and lovely voice. Death Bed is just such a lovely, relaxing, comforting song. Despite the dark subject material, there's just something lovely and comforting about this song. I love the squeaky voice, the nice atmosphere, I absolutely adore it. I look forward to hearing more from Powfu. 



What are your thoughts on Death Bed? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts