Monday, October 12, 2020

Song Review: Go Crazy by Chris Brown and Young Thug

 


Huh. So this is why Chris Brown stuck around. So he could make this. Yeah, it was 100% worth it, because Go Crazy is awesome. The rhythm is fantastic and funky, Chris Brown sounds really good (that's something I never thought I would say), Young Thug sounds really good, although he's not that distinct from Chris Brown's voice, and the music video is crazy and silly. I don't want to spoil my best songs of 2020 list, but Go Crazy is definitely going on it. I used to be mad at whoever was keeping Chris Brown on the charts, but clearly he or she was keeping Brown on so he could make this masterpiece. So thanks, whoever you are. But now that this song exists, Chris Brown can go away. 


What are your thoughts on Go Crazy? Do you like it? Dislike it? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts