Saturday, October 17, 2020

Song Review: True By Spandau Ballet

 

After reviewing various modern songs, I figure now is a good time to start reviewing oldies. And what better place to start than with one of my all time favorite 80s songs, True By Spandau Ballet. You may remember me breifly mentioning this song when I talked about Hotline Bling in my best of 2015 list. Yeah, like Hotline Bling, True is insanely relaxing. But not just the ordinary kind of relaxing you'd get in something like Lofi music or Kenny G. True is transcendent. Every time I listen to this song, I feel like a gateway to another dimension is being opened. A dimesnion of coolness, and chillness and tranquility. On top of that, the production is amazing. The voice is amazing, the production is chill, and that sax riff is phenomenal. As for the lyrics? Eeeeeh. They're basically random nonsense. It's just a song to relax and chill to. And I absolutely love it for that. If you haven't had the pleasure of listening to his piece of musical heaven, play the video, and be taken away to a land of relaxation and amazingness.


What are your thoughts on True? Do you like it? Dislike it? Comment below!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts