Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Song Review: Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO

 

I both like and hate this song. On the one hand, Sexy And I Know It is an unfunny, stupid, obnoxious, ugly song where every joke is basically just "I'm sexy", and the music video is absolutely disgusting. However, I don't hate it as much as everyone else. Why? Well, similar to Hey Soul Sister and Best Day Of My Life, I used to hear this song a lot when I was younger (don't even remotely ask why), and I kinda liked it. And while this song aged as gracefully as spoiled milk, I still like the catchy beat. So yeah, like Rude, Sexy and I Know It is a guilty pleasure. It's absolute garbage, but it's nostalgic and catchy garbage.


What are your thoughts on Sexy and I Know It? Comment Below!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts